If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Icarus Shawl


Icarus Shawl
Originally uploaded by arm_3
This is the Icarus Shawl from Interweave Knits that I made for my SIL for her wedding in early October of last year. I must say that I loved this pattern. I was easy without being boring. I finished it in about 3 weeks of working on it in the evenings after the kids were in bed and the dishes were done. I used the JaggerSpun Zepher. (I don't think I spelled any of that right and with a glass of wine in hand and a 16 month old screaming upstairs, I'm not going ot check it.) That yarn is delicious. The shawl was a fun time making and the wedding was a wonderful one. I love my SIL dearly and am so happy that she found someone to share in her life. My sincerest hope is that my little Flora will not be like her mom, but will be just like her Aunt Catherine! ( I think the wine is making me a bit sentimental - sorry about that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home