If It's Fiber...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Here I am at a Tuesday night midnight showing of the OotP movie. I sported my lovely Ravenclaw (book colors) socks from BlackRayne, and my Azkaban style scarf that I made a few years ago. I had a great time and hope to post some more pictures later that NeighborKnitter's hubby took.

This next week I will be vacationing at the beach with much of my family. I'm hoping to get some people to take some pictures of Flora and me with some of the items I've been sewing lately. I've made a backpack-like carrier for her, an older baby sling (with fabric from Sew Mama Sew. That store is inspirational. They have some incredible things there. They will also probably be acquiring more of my money too.), and I should have finished an outfit for my almost 2 year-old neice, but lacking sleep me forgot to add seam allowance to the pattern. That's what taking such a long break from sewing and having a baby will do to a person.

Here are some more of Bruce's photographic adventures:







Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Hiya Ann, how are you doing? thank you so much for the sweet message you left me during my little break there from the bloggy land. I totally am having to catch up now with everything, but it is so much fun to see what everyone has been up to. Hope your summer has been wonderful and glad to see your knitting is still going strong. I find the warm weather puts me off sometimes, but never for too long :)

    By Blogger Little Fire, at 6:27 PM  

  • Hi Ann!! I just had my morning cup of coffee, while catching up on your blog- I too am in the land of very little spare time, so I'm right there with you sister! I hope all is going well for you and Bruce ;) Isn't it amazing how someone so small can be so challenging?!

    Love his photos, btw!

    Hope you had a great vacation!

    xo

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:14 AM  

  • Oi! You out there! Where's the knitty chatter, eh?
    Bring the noise, bring the fiber, that's what I say.
    Tho' I, like Brooke, do get the woman-of-little-time situation.
    But some of us would really like to get our eyes on that in-progress Icraus shawl.

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home